Monday, August 10, 2009

House Hunting..

The house hunt continues. Jon, Jaecob and I checked out four more homes today-all of which do not have our interest. It's a bit harder than I had anticipated, but we've only looked at a dozen or so.

We wrapped up the family visits this weekend and closed with a mild rafting trip down the Rogue River. Jaecob and I shared a Tahiti, Jon floated down on an inner-tube and Tina joined in on a small raft. It made for a very relaxing four or five hour float.. I lost track. I didn't get many pictures as I didn't take my camera or phone (since our accident last year which damaged our phones!).

Jon is on some special medicine, and it looks like he'll need to postpone Karate for about eight months or so. One of the side effects is it eating up the cartilage between your bones...so keep him in your thoughts as it's probably not going to get any easier, especially with the cold approaching. He also thinks he is loosing his eyesight in one eye, which makes me a bit nervous since I am already hormonal and edgy and the thought of him loosing his sight- while his other senses may be heightened brings me to tears! Can you image not being able to see our children growing up, or never being able to enjoy the many things that we "see" everyday? He has an appointment later this month.

Jaecob and I completed the Kindergarten school shopping. I always loved shopping for back to school supplies as a kiddo, and so does he. :-) Our anniversary is rolling up this week, Wednesday and I'd tell you what I got Jon, but he might read my blog! So I will have to wait to share.

A big praise is that Wednesday we'll get the official offer from a new employer Jon's been negotiating with which will be another blessing to our family and to Jon's professional career.

No comments:

Post a Comment