Sunday, July 26, 2009

Weekend Kick Off

I found out at my appointment on Thursday that my big toe actually is broken. No idea how I did it- and it's not extremely painful, just annoying. I kept trying to pop it for the last few weeks and it wouldn't pop. Anyhow, no major dilemma as it's not super painful as I hear they can be.

You know what I love coming home to? A husband who has made the house smell incredibly breathtaking with an amazing aroma of dinner. Jon has recently started cooking charbroiled chicken...and oh my! It's five star chef quality. It's marinated for a day and then cooked to a tender, moist perfection that I have only had in some of the finer restaurants. And- it's just as good cold the next day. He is amazing. Thank you Mr.Wonderful for a great dinner.





Saturday morning, Jaecob and I headed out to Redwood Ave. to see the life size dinosaur that Brady Adams purchased for the communities enjoyment. He thought it was pretty neat.








The rest of Saturday Jaecob and I spent out in the community (and the heat) celebrating the Back to the 50's classic car show while Jon stayed home to work on I-Phone Apps. Jaecob made his first ever attempt to climb the rock-wall and enjoyed about 45 minutes on the Big Air Bounce Houses.





No comments:

Post a Comment